Career Support Services

At American Harbor College, we are dedicated to providing our students with the resources necessary to pursue an education. From job placement assistance for students and graduates to our up-to-date, real-world teaching facilities, we will assist you in reaching your career goals.

Request Information Today

By clicking above, I consent to receive class, emails, and/or text messages from a college representative with information for education opportunities at the number (s) provided above. I also understand that if I no longer wish to receive text messages from AHC, I can text back “Stop” at any time to unsubscribe.

Career Services

At American Harbor College, our main goal is to help you begin a rewarding career you love. That’s why we offer career placement services upon graduation and beyond! While job placement cannot be guaranteed, our experienced and dedicated staff will pursue every avenue and opportunity to help you obtain desirable employment by keeping up with the best and most up-to-date job placement opportunities. Additionally, the Career Services Department will help you with:


  • Career planning
  • Interviewing techniques
  • Resume preparation
  • Job applications
  • Networking
  • Time management
  • Interview follow-up and more!

Financial Plans

Students have the option to enroll under one of American Harbor College’s tuition payment plans. Several payment plan options exist, and a qualified staff member will assist students in financial advising.

American Harbor College does not participate in Federal Title IV financial aid program. Financial arrangements must be made with the financial department prior to enrollment.

Private payments are made through American Harbor College’s business office or an authorized designated party. Payments payable to American Harbor College may be made with cash, check, money order, or credit card.

Student Fact Sheets

State Licensing Information

2021 Bureau for Postsecondary Education Annual Report