American Harbor College takes the guess work out of enrollment. Dedicated staff and faculty ensure that from enrollment to graduation, you have all the support you need.
Phlebotomy Technician I Program
In order to be admitted into Phlebotomy Technician I program, an applicant must do all of the following:
- Provide evidence that you are a high school graduate, has passed a general educational development (GED) test or have transcripts showing credit for general education courses completed at an accredited college or university, GED or high school equivalency diploma from an accredited school and/or sign attestation at the time of enrollment. A high school diploma or equivalent is required for admission to the following programs: Advanced Phlebotomy, Phlebotomy Technician 1.
- Be at least 18 years old. If younger than 18, the applicant must provide a valid high school diploma or equivalent for admission to any program and a guardian’s signature on the enrollment agreement.
- Interview with an admissions representative.
- Tour the campus in the company of an admissions representative.
- Be in good physical and mental health in order to adequately progress through the program.
- Provide a valid third-party evaluation of foreign transcripts or diploma, as applicable.
Questions? Set up an appointment with your Admissions Representative today!
*Tuition and Fees vary by program and/or schedule. For the most up-to-date tuition information, please call 714-941-8224 to speak to an admissions representative, or see the the 2018-2019 Phlebotomy Technician I School Catalog for more information.